Sunday 1 December 2013

Goodbye

Dear readers,

Unfortunately my EVS Belgian adventure came to its end. Until this moment this blog had 1070 entries! Thank you for following me, it was my pleasure to be accompanied and to share impressions with you. This is my last post in this blog.
Dear Belgians, I will never forget how welcome I felt during living in your beautiful country.
Jullie waren mijn familie voor zes maanden. Bedankt voor al jullie glimlachende gezichten, jullie hulp en alles wat ik van jullie geleerd heb. Ik zal jullie nooit vergeten en ik zal zeker nog eens terug komen. Maar eerst zijn jullie welkom in Servie.
Dear international friends, you made my mind open to diversity of lives. I have never felt so rich as now after knowing you. Thank you for many unforgettable moments we shared. Wish to see you elsewhere again, hopefully in Serbia.

Love big like world from Maja





No comments:

Post a Comment